I'm so emotional and happy about celebrating my first Mother's Day as a mommy tomorrow. Last year, Bryan got me a card from him and Caleb (who was still in my belly!) and it was so sweet...I couldn't imagine then how much this little boy would change my life then...so anyway, I thought I'd post some of my favorite pics of him/us/etc. from when he was first born. I so love being Caleb's mommy, and sometimes I can't believe it still...that he's mine! I get to keep him! :) It is especially significant to me because I was worried since I was a teenager that I wouldn't be able to even get pregnant. God answered my prayer and I'm so grateful...he is so sweet, cute, fun, funny, and every day he does something new or something I can't wait to share with the world. I love him.
3 comments:
Oh how sweet. I am sitting here in tears. I hope you don't mind if I copy this for my blog.
Happy Mother's Day. What a wonderful post! - Tess
What a wonderful day that was!!!
Post a Comment