Ok, I'm going to go post about the Hillsong concert now!
Tuesday, July 27, 2010
Monday weigh in!
Down 2 more, bringing the grand total to 17 pounds lost since May 25!! Woo hoo! And only 8 pounds from a new "decade" of numbers...I like being in a new "decade." I was really surprised at that big loss this week, actually. I still have a long way to go, but am very happy with this loss so far. What is really frustrating is doing the BMI calculator...but it's good for me to see. I have this pair of jeans that are not an ideal size, but they are dark and nice looking and they were too tight at the beginning of the summer...well, now they fit perfectly! I don't like how having been pregnant/given birth has altered my body in such a way that even though I've been at this weight before, I'm not the same size. Does that make sense? I mean, it's totally worth it...but a bit frustrating. I am really hoping to buy a cute dress for my cousin's wedding in Sept. that I actually feel confident in. I have a good feeling about it. I think buying that scale was one of the best things I could have done, simply because it is SO motivating to see the numbers go down, instead of just guessing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Congrats Sarah that's awesome
You are doing an amazing job - I'm so impressed! - Tess
Post a Comment