Monday, June 7, 2010

Weigh-in Monday!

I am happy to report that I lost 3 pounds this week!! That puts me at about 6 lbs. down from when I got the scale! I was so relieved, because I ate at Panera both Fri night and Sun afternoon, and even though I knew that I was fine, calorie-wise, it still scared me. I have also completed up to Day 14 of the 30 Day Shred, so I'm almost halfway done with it! I despise level 2, I really do...so I'm pretty uninspired to do it...but I've been trying for at least every other day. We've still been eating good, and eating out a lot less, which I know is helping tremendously! Also, we watched the documentary, "Food, Inc." this past weekend and it really inspired me to buy more organic food, especially meat...so that's what I bought this weekend! So, feeling pretty good overall. I have a wedding this Friday, and I'm hoping to buy a dress one size down from what my shorts/jeans are currently...not sure that will happen, but I hope so...it would really boost my self-esteem. :)
That's all for now...woo hoo!

2 comments:

Me said...

Congratulations!! You are doing an amazing job! - Tkeys

Anonymous said...

Way to go!! Keep on truckin'!!!