Sunday, May 10, 2009
Some Mother's Day pics
My first Mother's Day as a mommy was good. I awoke to a sweet baby boy and my husband greeting me in bed with presents and cards! I got a new Willow Tree figurine of a mom holding her boy (we collect these, love them!!), cards from Caleb, Bryan AND the dogs, a picture frame, a little book, and a gift certificate for a mani/pedi. We didn't make it to church due to Caleb's extreme grumpiness this morning...he is teething, refusing to take naps, etc. But by the afternoon he had perked up and my mom and brother came over for a Mother's Day lunch! We grilled out-it was yummy. Caleb STILL had not napped, so we decided to take a walk at the Arboretum, hoping it would put him to sleep. It didn't, but he was in a good mood and we got some great pics of him. Came home, gave him a bath, and he fell asleep before he had eaten hardly any of his bedtime bottle. Here are some pics of the day.




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Those are great pictures! I love you and I hope every Mother's Day is wonderful!!!
Awww how precious! I collect Willow Tree as well! Last year my hubby gave me the expectant mother Willow Tree for Mother's Day.
Post a Comment