8 things I'm looking forward to...
1. Caleb's first birthday in July
2. Buying a house (hopefully this fall)
3. LOST Season Finale tomorrow night!
4. Getting my mani/pedi that was my Mother's Day gift!
5. Hearing Caleb say "mama" and then hearing him say "I love you mommy!" (I know these won't happen back to back, I'm just excited!)
6. Caleb's baby dedication
7. Bryan starting his new job
8. 18 Kids and Counting's new episode tonight :)
8 things I did yesterday...
1. Drove to Dave and Jenny's and was pleasantly surprised at the lack of traffic due to UK being out for the summer!!
2. Listened to Caleb scream bloody murder whenever I'd try to lay him down.
3. Met Bryan at the mall and let the kids play in the play area after letting them eat at the Food Court
4. Ate pretzel bites for lunch (yum)
5. Drove home from Dave and Jenny's
6. Came home, ate leftovers from Carrabas for dinner
7. Laid on the couch and watched Food Network's Diners, Drive-In's and Dives--great show!
8. Went to bed later than I'd intended!
8 things I wish I could do...
1. Buy a house right now
2. Figure out why Caleb is fighting every nap lately
3. Invent a machine that will fold laundry and put it away for me :)
4. Buy an SUV to cart these 3 kids around in!
5. Go on a vacation to Jamaica
6. Go to a great concert--don't really care who, just a good one! Preferably outside!
7. Take a photography class
8. Take a cooking class with Bryan
8 shows I am currently watching...
1. Lost
2. A Baby Story
3. The Office
4. 18 Kids and Counting
5. Sesame Street
6. Curious George
7. Super Nanny
8. Mystery Diagnosis
(Can you tell I'm watching a 3 year old?) :)
I'm supposed to tag 8 people now, so: Jennifer L, Tkeys, and anyone else who feels like doing it! :)
4 comments:
You have a big year ahead!! I can't believe it's almost time for Caleb's first birthday!!
Wow, that's a lot of info! I'm making some notes. :-)
WHAT? You think I fill out silly things like this?!??!
OK - it's on the jennifersthought blog
Post a Comment