Friday, May 29, 2009
Little girls (and big girls!) love babies!
I took Caleb over to school today to visit some of my teacher friends before school let out for the summer. I went out to recess with the 2nd graders so I could catch up with Melody (a fellow 2nd grade teacher). Her daughter Brandi and her daughter's friend Lucy were there as well. They had a blast taking Caleb around the playground, down the slide, etc. And he loved every minute of the attention. It is so funny how a baby brings SO much attention...the little girls absolutely could not get enough of Caleb...playing peekaboo, tickling him, etc. Some of the boys would come over to investigate, but didn't stick around too long...they were off and running! Things to chase and stuff! :) Funny how God designed girls to have that motherly instinct, from such a young age. I definitely have my pick of future babysitters!!




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment