Sunday, May 3, 2009

Bryan's birthday weekend

We had a fun weekend celebrating Bryan's birthday!! On Friday night we just relaxed at home since I was SO tired from my first week "working" again. Bryan made an awesome dinner and it was nice to have him home and not at the hospital. On Sat. night my mom came and watched Caleb while he and I went to eat at IChing (yummy!) and saw a movie..."Taken" with Liam Niesen (sp?). It was good but MAN it made me scared to have a daughter in the future!! Then today we went to church-great service; I cried, like, a million times-came home and my mom came over with lunch for us. My brother and his wife Ashley came over too, so it was fun to hang out with all of them and eat a yummy lunch. Then we went to life group tonight where we ate pizza and just hung out. I am SOOO full from all the food and desserts today!! Bryan's big gift is money towards a new bike...he's been wanting one for a while now-he has a mountain bike and wants a road bike. I was going to pick one out for him, but didn't want to pick out the wrong kind, so we're going to go shopping some day this week! YAY! I'm so, so glad he came into the world 34 years ago today, when I was just a mere glimmer in my parent's eyes...;) He is an incredible man, husband, father, and friend and I am BEYOND blessed to be his wife. Happy birthday honey!!! :) :) :)

2 comments:

bryan said...

Thanks for making today so wonderful!! I love you!

Amber said...

Good choice on letting him pick out the road bike. There are so many things to consider. It's crazy. Sam bought me a road bike for my birthday a few years ago and he still has to tell me all of the parts, seats, handle bars, etc. that I need.