Sunday, May 24, 2009
Looking like such a big boy...
These are just a couple of pictures from this week of my baby boy looking so big to me. He got this giraffe rocker as a baby shower gift from one of my students (since I love giraffes!) and he's just now perfect for it. I'm in absolute shock that his first birthday is so close. He is pulling up on EVERYTHING these days (and then knocking over everything he can reach!), still army crawling as fast as he can go, clapping, doing an "Indian noise" (sorry, not very PC, but I don't know how else to describe it!) with his hand and mouth, loving baths, "talking" all the time, loving older kids, eating mostly anything mommy and daddy eat, and drinking (with help) from a sippy cup. And did I mention he is constantly melting my heart and making me fall more and more in love with him every day? :)




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
hey that is our carseat... after an "potty training accident" I promise it is an easy one to clean. He looks so cute!
Too cute!! I just took my nephew the cute brown dinosaur overalls with the green shirt this weekend.
What a cutie!!
I love that giraffe seat! It is amazing you are coming up on a year. They are just growing up so quickly!! - Tess
Post a Comment