Monday, June 21, 2010
Weigh-in Monday!
I was down another pound this week. I won't lie and say I wasn't a tad disappointed that it wasn't more than a pound, because I know one pound a week is healthy weight loss, but I WAS a little disappointed. However, I have NOT done a good job of writing down my food this week, and have eaten out a couple of times, so I wasn't too surprised! I finally finished Level 2 of the 30 day shred--so today I start level 3 for 10 more days, eek!! I was pretty proud of that this week! We also walked 2 miles in the blistering heat last night, which I think should count for extra calories burned! I just need to lose one more pound to say I've lost 10 total, so I am SURE I can make that happen in the next week. Ok, so that's that for the weigh in post! A Father's Day post coming soon. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I'm super proud of you!! You seem to never lose motivation and that helps keep me motivated. My motivation comes and goes like the tide!
It is disappointing when the weight doesn't pour off, but you are doing SUCH a great job - every pound is a bonus!! - Tkeys
I know what you mean . . . I haven't moved a bit in the past 2 weeks and it is so discouraging! Keep up the good work though!!
Man! I envy you, this heat is killing me. I can't believe you walked two miles in it! GOOD FOR YOU! I started seeing a non-surgical bariatrician last week to get some help with weight loss. She said that in her office patients who have kept food journals reach their goal weight in half the time as patients who don't. Isn't that nuts? I am using Spark People (www.sparkpeople.com) to journal my food. It's nice because I can add foods without looking up their nutritional facts or doing the math. And you can add your own custom foods if you want. It's free. GOOD LUCK!!
Post a Comment