Hi there! Well, I am happy to report that I was down 1.5 pounds this week! I know it's not as exciting as when I was down 3, but I DID have a piece of wedding cake on Friday night, some Hershey Kisses, and I didn't work out nearly as much as I had been/should have. I have completed Day 17 of the 30 day shred-only 3 more days till level 3! I can feel a difference, especially in my arms. I also did the Biggest Loser Cardio Max DVD tonight as well as the Shred. It was good. Bob is so nice, and so different than mean ol' Jillian! ;) I went to Olive Garden with a friend tonight, so I was feeling especially guilty for indulging in breadsticks and bruschetta. I hope to have worked at least ONE breadstick off! I really need to get back on the working out thing this week, and I need to remember to write down what I eat-I think that helps a lot. My goal is to lose about 2.5 lbs this week so I can say I've lost 10 lbs. total! We'll see if that happens...it would be nice!! Some of my pants are feeling a little big-especially my jeans...but I don't want to buy new ones until at least fall, b/c I don't want to have to keep buying different sizes.
That's all for now-here's to a new week!
No comments:
Post a Comment