Saturday, January 3, 2009
Eating machine!
I have some pics I haven't downloaded onto the computer yet, but I just wanted to update you all on Caleb's solid food eating progress! He had now tried rice cereal, oatmeal cereal, carrots (LOVED THEM!), peas (tolerated them), and green beans (ok). We're going to try squash or sweet potatoes after we finish up with the green beans, and then it will be on to fruit!! I heard that I should do veggies first because of the sweetness factor of fruits-they apparently don't want veggies if you give them fruit first! He's SUCH a big boy! He will be turning 6 months old on Thursday, and has his check up on Friday. I can't believe it!! He is rolling everywhere he wants to go now; I really have to be on the lookout!! He doesn't sit up on his own yet, but he's getting there. And did I mention he said "dadadada" on Christmas and since?? I know he doesn't relate it to Bryan but it's so sweet regardless. He is also getting cuter by the day (if that is even possible!!). We are so blessed...so hard to believe that this time last year I was only 2 months pregnant. Time truly does fly!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
He is adorable! What a big boy! I can't wait for Ty to start rolling. Time does fly, so keep enjoying every minute!
Post a Comment