




Well, the ice storm of 2009 has come and is still lingering!! We lost power Tues. night around 8:30 p.m., got it back in the middle of the night, lost it again in the early morning, and got it back around 1 p.m. on Wed. Phew! I was so nervous Caleb was going to freeze, but it was ok. However, I had a NASTY 24 hour stomach bug on Tues...I was worried it would be the flu, but no fever, no chills, aches, etc...just getting sick. Gross. Bryan had to be "Mr.Mom" all day and he did a great job...I had him keep Caleb as far away from me as possible. He hasn't been sick yet in all almost 7 months of his life, and I don't want it to start now!! I was all better on Wed., thank goodness!! The ice/snow has been beautiful, but I have not ventured out in it. School has been cancelled all week--I would be in heaven if I was still teaching!! I AM going a little stir crazy, though...luckily this weekend Bryan and I are headed to Louisville to see "Wicked"! I can't wait!! We were worried it might be cancelled, but happily, it's not!
2 comments:
I was a poor substitue for you, honey! I'm so grateful for what you do everyday! I can't wait to go see Wicked this weekend!!
Oh so good to hear you guys are safe from all that nastiness!
Post a Comment