Caleb officially seems to love fruit! We've now given him bananas, peaches, pears, and applesauce and he loved them all. I just hope this translates to toddlerhood and beyond because Bryan doesn't like fruit at all (he says it's a texture thing). I am also very excited because now Bryan and I can have fruit since we're on Phase 2 of South Beach! Woo hoo! Too bad it's so dang expensive this time of year. I have also been enjoying bagel pizzas for lunch (on whole grain bagels)! Let's see, what else is new? We put Caleb in size 3 diapers this week, boo hoo. I loved the Pampers Swaddlers and am so sad to not have them anymore, they are sooooo soft! But it was necessary. I have also become OCD in my vacuuming now that Caleb is on the floor-our dogs shed like crazy and I can't stand it! So vacuuming makes me feel a little better. :)
And can I just say how excited I am for the Lost premiere next Wednesday???? Bryan and I have been addicted to this show from the beginning, so we're excited. There is a great blog: www.lost-and-gone-forever.blogspot.com if anyone else out there is a fan.
No comments:
Post a Comment