Saturday, January 17, 2009
My "studmuffin"!
At church last week, Jon challenged the husbands in the room to take their wives out on a date this week, have it all planned out and everything. I was so excited that Bryan decided to do this on Friday night! He told me to be ready at a certain time, but that's all I had to do! He picked out the restaurant (Logan's--it's a good one for South Beach dieters!) and took me to go see "Twilight"! We NEVER hardly go to a "real" movie because it is so stinkin' expensive, and I knew he wasn't thrilled at seeing a movie about teenage vampires, but he did it anyway! He also had gotten the tickets ahead of time so we didn't have to wait in the EXTREMELY long line (out the door)! It is really, really cold here, so I guess everyone in Lexington got the same idea. Anyway, it was really sweet. I liked the movie, although of course I liked the book better-they changed/left out things in the movie that I wasn't a huge fan of. It was really interesting to see the characters I've had in my head for so long now on the screen. I totally pictured Carlisle and Esme differently, as well as the Cullen's house. At first I didn't really think Edward was all that "beautiful" as Bella puts it (constantly) but he grew on me. Of course, MY heart goes out to Jacob...I know, some people think that's terrible, but it just is the way it is for me! I am more than halfway finished with "Breaking Dawn" (the last book) and am interested to see how it ends...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment