Let me just let everyone know that Caleb LOVED LOVED LOVED the sweet potatoes I gave him tonight. He couldn't get enough!!!! He certainly didn't act that way with the peas/green beans. That was the happy part of our night!! He definitely needed a bath after that adventure.
The not-so-happy part of the night was that I am almost 100% sure a tooth is on the way because he WAILED tonight (pre-sweet potatoes), inconsolably, and we coud not figure out what was wrong with him for anything. We tried all the old standbys-food, diaper change, rocking, paci, etc. and nothing. Finally I had Bryan get him his teething tablets we had bought and not used yet. They are really simple to give babies-just put a couple under their tongue and they dissolve. Well sure enough, after he had those, he calmed down and fell asleep. Poor baby! We don't see any teeth, but it wouldn't surprise me with the amount of drool and hand chewing he's been doing lately. I sure hope it comes in soon!
1 comment:
another easy thing to do is to take a baby wash cloth and get it wet. then wad it up and freeze it. Take it out and let him chew on that... it does get a little "wet" but it was a life saver for us!
Post a Comment