Saturday, January 10, 2009

Recent pics of my 6 month old son!!

I really can't believe Caleb turned 6 months old on Thursday!! He crawled for the first time the night before his birthday!! His 6 month check up went well. He weighed 18 lbs 12 oz. and was 28.5 inches long! That is the 72nd percentile for weight and 95th (I think) for length. He had to get 4 shots (because he had to get the flu shot), and he cried of course, which broke my heart (of course!!). He ate squash this week, and I gave him fruit (bananas) for the first time today, he loved them!! We've also given him a sippy cup a couple of times with some water in it, just for practice. He held it on his own yesterday! He is such a big boy!




1 comment:

Mandy @ The Lucky 7 said...

Wow, 6 months old! Time flies! He's such a beautiful boy. I love the picture of Daddy reading to him. So precious.