Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Updates and IT...

We're now on Day 16 of Shred--more than halfway through the 30 day program, WOO HOO! It is definitely hard, but I am feeling much stronger and LOVING being able to feel ab muscles. So, so glad Bryan is doing it with me as well...Level 3 is looming in the distance though, and the thought scares me! But so did Level 2, and I'm feeling much better about it, so I'm sure it will be the case with Level 3 as well. Anyone who wants a great workout should check this out! It's on YouTube for free if you don't want to spend the $$ (we didn't!)...just look for 30 Day Shred.

In other news, IT is coming, have you heard??? This weekend at Southland Christian--Sat. at 5:30, Sun. at 8:30, 10:00, 11:30 and 6:08 p.m. Jon will reveal what IT is (in case you didn't know, there have been signs and stickers and a bunch of things plastering the city for a month now advertising IT). VERY exciting stuff!!! Bryan and I have both had some odd dreams about what IT is, and the suspense is killing me!

Last but not least, we had some professional 1 year pics taken of Caleb today. These are the unedited/uncropped versions and I couldn't figure out how to turn some of them, but you get the general idea of his preciousness! These are also just a few of the MANY we got, but I don't have time to upload them all, so you'll have to check out my Facebook for them! Enjoy!

2 comments:

Amber said...

very cool. you'll have to update me about "IT" I can't wait to find out.

bryan said...

The Shred is working wonders on us both! You are looking so great!! I'm excited to feel my own ab musces too! I can't wait to find out what IT is with you this weekend. The pics look great, I'm really happy with how they turned out. Our life is pretty awesome! Thanks to God for blessing me with you!!