Saturday, July 25, 2009

Shredding update

So, shredding is going well!! I am on Day 12 (of 30). We started Level 2 yesterday and WOW, what a difference!! I spent half the time staring at the computer screen thinking, "You want me to do what?!?!" But today was a lot better since the moves weren't brand new. I am definitely noticing a difference in my overall endurance. I also can feel ab muscles and arm muscles that CERTAINLY were not there before. I can actually SEE the beginnings of ab muscles on Bryan, which is awesome. I feel tighter everywhere, which is a huge step up from feeling like a big ball of flab. I have also been walking with some great moms at the Arboretum a few times a week, which I'm sure helps as well. I turn 30 in a little over a month (SHUDDER!!) so my goal is to be looking and feeling good by then. I'm so excited because a lot of moms from my playgroup have started doing it too, so I feel like I have to keep doing it to not let them down. That is great motivation for me. Also, a bunch of my sorority sisters have started as well....woo hoo!!! We're all gonna be some hot mommas here soon! :) Seriously, though, I really just want to not hate what I see every time I look in the mirror, and to be in a much better place physically when we start trying for #2 (which is not in the immediate future, btw, just puttin' it out there). :)

3 comments:

Amber said...

That is awesome!!!! Keep up the good work. Tell me some more about shredding. I have never heard of it

bryan said...

I'm so proud of both of us, honey!! Especially you for starting this and sticking with it!! I can really see some change. Let's keep at it! I love you!!!

Me said...

Congratulations!! I'm impressed. - Tkeys