Monday, May 31, 2010

Monday weigh in!

Ok, I was so excited to wake up and get on the scale this morning (what a dork!)...and I was thrilled to see that I had lost 3.6 pounds in one week! I was thinking it would be maybe 2, so that made me very happy and motivated to keep going. I'm glad we got the scale now. :) We truly have not eaten out at ALL, which is huge, and I have reluctantly given up my McDonald's sweet teas that I am extremely addicted to...but it is worth it. I had a party one night where I ate some desserts and 2 small pieces of Donato's pizza, but other than that, everything has been things we've made here at home. I DO need some good recipe ideas, though, if I'm going to continue to be successful and not get too bored with the same foods. Also, for some reason when we weighed Caleb the other day it said 34 lbs but today it said 29.2--I think we were holding him down on the scale the other day, and so that's why it was more.
I also finished Level 1 of the 30 Day Shred the other night, so today I'll be moving on to level 2---argh! I'm not a fan, but I'll do it. YAY for success!!

3 comments:

Amber said...

I should be getting Shred in the mail next week after we return from vacation. Does it come with a suggested diet plan?

Anonymous said...

Good job!! I have some recipes that aren't too bad (if you stick to the portion size) -- homemade chicken fried rice, skillet chili, baked ravioli, stuffed peppers, meatloaf, enchiladas, and a few others (let me know if you want them). I found quite a bit on allrecipes and on kraftfoods . . . I liked those b/c they give you the nutritional info.

Sarah said...

Amber, I don't think it does, unfortunately. I am just trying to cut out eating out, my sweet tea, and work on portion control.
Yes, Tricia, I would love any recipes you have (except the stuffed peppers)...you could email them to me if you want? sboling79@gmail.com THANKS!!!! And I love allrecipes and kraftfoods as well!