Sunday, May 9, 2010

Sorry! And beach pics!



So sorry to *all* my readers for it being so long since I've posted. We went to the beach this past week (Destin) and I've just not had the chance! We had a wonderful time and are sad to be away from the ocean and beach, but happy to be home at the same time. Caleb loved the ocean and the pool. He did great on both the drive down and the drive back, although part of that had to do with my mom entertaining him and when she wasn't, Barney was. Yes, the purple dinosaur! A friend let me borrow her son's Barney DVD and Caleb LOVED it. Yikes. Anyway, it kept him happy! Bryan and I got to go out for some romantic evenings, which I thoroughly enjoyed...we ate lots of good seafood. We stayed in a nice condo...it was so good to have a fridge and stove so we didn't have to eat out for EVERY meal. We drove down to Seaside, FL one afternoon...it is where "The Truman Show" was filmed, and we loved it...too bad you have to be a millionaire to live there! :( Here are some pics...I took a TON!!










5 comments:

Me said...

Amazing photos! Sounds like a perfect trip. - Tkeys

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! I looked at all of them on Facebook (took some time!) and they are great. Caleb is such a big boy!!

Amber said...

Glad you had fun.

bryan said...

I had such a great time with you this week! I'm sad that we can't just live at the beach! :-) Maybe one day! All the pictures are great, you've got such talent for that. I love that you document our lives so well. You're the best! Love you!

Mandy @ The Lucky 7 said...

Sarah, that family pic is AWESOME!!