He is in love with SteveSongs on PBS...we don't let him watch much TV at all, and he doesn't seem all that interested anyway, but he always stops what he's doing when Steve comes on, so we play the videos for him on YouTube and he LOVES it. He'll follow along with the dancing movements and is actually learning new words and things from the songs. I highly recommend him!! Bryan jokes that I have a crush on Steve, haha.
He will answer you with yes or no now. He doesn't say "yes" but he'll nod. It's fun to be able to see his preferences for things.
He's in a mommy phase right now. Poor Bryan, but I know it's just a phase.
That's what I can think of at the moment!
1 comment:
I think it's a good thing we don't know Steve in real life! :-)
Post a Comment