Weight: 26.10 60th percentile
Height: 34 1/4 92nd percentile
Head: 51 cm >95th percentile
He had one big head, LOL! I am hoping that off the charts head is holding a brain that will get him a scholarship one day! :)
He did very well, but I have to share an embarrassing/funny story that happened while there. The doc and I were talking (towards what would be the end of the appt.) and Caleb throws his sippy cup down. When he does this at home, we say, "Bye bye sippy (or paci, or whatever)!" because we're not going to pick it up for him. So he threw it and I said, "say bye-bye!" and the poor doc was like, "Ok, well, he's due back in July, see you then..." and I was like, NO, I didn't mean bye-bye to YOU, we were saying it to the sippy...*turns bright red*...anyway, it was super awkward and I felt like a huge dork. Sigh. Let's hope we don't have to see him until July so he can forget how I cut him off mid-sentence to say bye bye to him.
Other than that, he said Caleb looked great and right on track for his age. Time to really get consistent about discipline, which is tough at this age!
No comments:
Post a Comment