Loving life as a family of four!
Hooray!!!!I went over tonight and took some stuff and put our name on the card in the mailbox. It's really our house! I can't wait to start painting!!!I love you so much!!!
Beautiful home! Hope you will post some pics of the inside when you are settled in. Congrats!
Beautiful home! Hope you will post a few pics of the inside once you get settled. Congrats!
Congratulations! What an exciting time! Such fun memories you will make in your own place!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Hooray!!!!
I went over tonight and took some stuff and put our name on the card in the mailbox. It's really our house! I can't wait to start painting!!!
I love you so much!!!
Beautiful home! Hope you will post some pics of the inside when you are settled in. Congrats!
Beautiful home! Hope you will post a few pics of the inside once you get settled. Congrats!
Congratulations! What an exciting time! Such fun memories you will make in your own place!
Post a Comment