Loving life as a family of four!
Oh I love it!! I had to comment back too about you saying that you miss Dr. O but don't miss the waiting room! Is that not the worst!!??? If I didn't love her so much I don't think I could put up with it!
Yeah-just wait till you're going every month...your patience goes to the dogs by the end!!!
Very cute!
love the new look:)
I do like it, indeed. Nice work. :-) Maybe it's time for me to upgrade...or not.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Oh I love it!! I had to comment back too about you saying that you miss Dr. O but don't miss the waiting room! Is that not the worst!!??? If I didn't love her so much I don't think I could put up with it!
Yeah-just wait till you're going every month...your patience goes to the dogs by the end!!!
Very cute!
love the new look:)
I do like it, indeed. Nice work. :-) Maybe it's time for me to upgrade...or not.
Post a Comment