

I took Caleb for his 4 month appointment today-turns out he is in the 98th percentile for length and 77th for weight...he is a LONG BOY!!! No wonder his 6 month clothes stop at his knees!!! He did very well and only cried for a couple of seconds after his shots. I got a LOT done yesterday besides the doctor's trip! Dropped off some sweaters at the dry cleaners, 2 bags of clothes at Goodwill, bought things for the shoebox we're sending (Samaritan's Purse-Operation Christmas Child), and a bunch of other small things. Then last night I had an open house for my Thirty-One business-it went well...let me know if you would like to order anything! It was a good day!
2 comments:
Sounds great! Glad to hear Caleb is growing so well. Good luck with your business - hope the open house leads to lots of sales. - Tkeys
He is tall! I'm really proud of all you got done yesterday!
Post a Comment