Sunday, November 30, 2008

My little Thanksgiving turkey






Isn't my little turkey adorable?? He slept most of the day, but he looked cute regardless. :) The feet of those pjs say "Gobble gobble"...so cute!! He seemed content with his bottle this year...soon he'll learn about foods even yummier than bottle...mashed potatoes! Sweet potato casserole! Rolls! Turkey! Stuffing! Pie!
The day after Thanksgiving, we put up our tree, complete with new ornaments for our new addition...so much fun. He LOVED looking at the lights. Heard a great message at church last night from Mike Breaux (LOVE that man!) about having peace instead of panic in your life. He talked a lot about the verse that says to think on what is pure, righteous, true, holy and to pray continuously. I woke up this morning and literally shifted my mindset to do just that, and it made a great difference. I also saw a sorority sister of mine at church-she was one of my "little sisters"-and that was so much fun! I know she was pretty strict Catholic in college, but she said she'd been coming to Southland with teacher friends and really enjoyed it, so that was a pleasant surprise!! She is very sweet and I had missed seeing her. Oh, and we sang my new favorite worship song last night-"Hosanna"-I believe it is a Vineyard song, and it's just plain awesome. Going to see "Bolt" today with our free movie tickets Bryan got for donating blood this weekend...hope it's good!!!

2 comments:

Laura said...

Very cute!

Me said...

Those are great pics! He is growing so big! - Tkeys