Wednesday, July 30, 2008
Not much new...random ramblings
I felt bad because I hadn't posted in a few days, but not much is going on here! Caleb is doing well--we're going for a weight check tomorrow...last time we went he was 10lbs 1 oz, so we're hoping he is more than that this time. I feel like he is eating ALL THE TIME, so I will be verrrry surprised if he hasn't gained weight. During the day he has been a little fussy and hates to be put down at all. But at night he has been sleeping very well, we've been blessed. Although I hesitate to say that because I'm worried I'm gonna jinx us! I was looking into buying a baby carrier like a sling or mei tai but the store in town is asking $100 for them and we just don't have that kind of money! We have a Baby Bjorn but it's not exactly conducive for walking around the house. Does anyone have advice on that? Today the 3 of us went to the mall, ate at the food court, walked around for a while, etc. until he got hungry and fussy. I saw lots of people I knew there! It was nice because it was so hot and humid today, going on an outside walk during the heat of the day was out of the question. I need to find friends who will go to the mall with me and walk around, because I have a feeling that will become a habit once Bryan goes back to work. Any other ideas for what to do to get out of the house (cabin fever!!!) when it's hot like it is right now??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You should check into Baby Strides class. You will meet other mom's with new babies. My trainer is going to start one soon.
You're doing great!! I happen to know there are some Women's Bible Study classes during the day at SCC. They're starting soon!
Post a Comment