Thursday, July 3, 2008
Tuesday is the day!!!
I am going to have my little boy this Tuesday--7.8.08!! I'm supposed to go the day before and fill out paperwork, get some lab tests done, etc. but then on Tues. I'm supposed to be in the Labor Hall at 8am to get ready for the c-section!! I am so excited, nervous, etc. but mostly excited to meet Caleb...I can't wait to see what he looks like, whose eyes/nose/mouth, etc. he has, how big he REALLY is, and just to hold him in my arms. It seems surreal that you can go from one day NOT being a mom to the next day BEING a mom. Like it's the most normal thing in the world. I CAN'T WAIT!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow! I can't believe it's really here. It's exciting and scary all at the same time!! I'm glad that it's you and me together for this. There is no one I'd rather be with than you!! I love you madly!
I am so excited for you Sarah!! Who knew when we were going through the TTC roller coaster together that this day would roll around so fast!! I will be sending tons of prayers for you and your son tomorrow! Congrats girly!
Post a Comment