Monday, July 7, 2008

Tomorrow!!!

I can't believe I am going to have Caleb tomorrow! I am VERY ready, due to being extremely uncomfortable, but a little sad about no longer being pregnant. I am excited and a little nervous. Went today to have some blood drawn and talk to a nurse about everything that's going to happen tomorrow. She was very good at answering all my questions, and made me feel a lot better. I can't eat anything after midnight tonight, I have to take off my toenail polish (RANDOM!), shower tonight and prepare my belly with some kind of wipe that looks like a diaper wipe, and be there and ready tomorrow at 8am sharp!! Wow!! How I'm going to sleep tonight is beyond me--it's like Christmas Eve! I will update everyone (whoever reads this blog) as soon as I feel up to it...I can't wait for everyone to meet sweet little (or not so little!)Caleb Michael Boling!! Happy early birthday, little boy!

3 comments:

Alyssa said...

Good luck! Keep us posted- I read all your posts! I have to go in tomorrow for the 3 hour glucose test because my initial glucose test came back high. I'll be thinking of you!

Jo Anna said...

I am so happy for you. I am praying for you & Bryan & Caleb. I got tears in my eyes when I read your post. It seems like just yesterday we were e-mailing each other about PCOS & Clomid & now we are having babies!!! I can't wait to see pictures of your little (or not so little) man!

Unknown said...

the nail polish thing is for the docs. they need to see your nail color in your feet to make sure you are circulating blood. just in case you wanted to know. if you are turning blue, they have no idea if you toes are looking all cute. speaking of cute... you son! Adorable! I am so happy you and Bryan and parents! you are going to be great!