Thursday, July 17, 2008
Being a mommy...
I really am loving being a mommy...granted, Caleb doesn't do much right now--eats, sleeps, and goes to the bathroom basically, but I just LOVE being the one to feed him, hold him, love on him, etc. so much that I really don't even mind getting up in the middle of the night, or getting up early in the morning. That is saying a LOT coming from me, considering I am not a morning person in the slightest. Bryan is an incredible daddy, too...I don't know what I'd do if it weren't for him...he changes the majority of the diapers, gets me whatever I need, knows my medicinal schedule (it's quite involved!) and is just so sweet and loves Caleb so much. It is tiring, that's for sure, but I kinda expected that. I just can't wait to watch him grow and see what kind of boy he turns into. I don't want to wish this time away, though, because I know it goes so fast, according to other moms. God is so good to bless us with such a miracle.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'm with you, I'm excited to see what kind of boy and man he becomes, but I know that I'll miss this stage once it's gone. I want to savor all of it! You are an awesome mom!!
I'm so happy for you Sarah! It sounds like motherhood is just the thing for you! :) Your little one is beautiful and I can see how in love you both are with him. Congrats!!! ((((HUGS))))
I am telling you what... they grow up fast! I cannot believe that Alayna is going to be a year old so soon!!
Post a Comment