Well, Bryan and I are all better, but Caleb is still fighting the "BIG D". I talked to a nurse today who said that can last for up to a week after it all starts, it's normal. I feel so bad for him, although he acts 100% normal! She said to just feed him starchy, bland foods and it will work itself out of his system. I was supposed to start watching a friend's kids this week, but that looks like it's going to be held off till next week now!
In other news, Caleb is now doing the CUTEST thing!! He claps! He'll do it if you just say "YAY!!" in a happy voice, and he does it spontaneously as well. I'll have to get a picture of him clapping and put it up soon. That boy melts my heart on a daily basis!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment