Saturday, April 4, 2009

Spring has sprung!

Here are just a few pics we took today while out and about in the beautiful weather. We went to the horse park to walk around, but found out it costs $15/person to do that, so we found some horses in the parking lot to look at and enjoy!! :) Then we went to the cemetery (sounds strange, but it is beautiful!) to drive around and decided to take some pictures! There were TONS of people there taking Easter pictures, so I think we're going to have to go back once I have an outfit for him. Bryan is working at the hospital from 7pm-7am again this weekend, so it is lonely at night, but I'm having fun with a picture editing device we have on our computer, so that's taking a lot of my time!! Caleb was unfortunately up EVERY TWO HOURS last night--not really upset, just AWAKE. Hungry and wanting to be held. Poor thing...hoping there is not a repeat of that tonight, though!! Enjoy the pictures!








No comments: