
I cannot believe my baby boy is 9 months old! (I'll probably be saying this his whole life!) We went for his doctor's appointment today, and he was 21 lbs and was 30.5 inches! That is the 59th percentile for weight and 97th for length! So, he is still long and lean!!! He was so good, even when he had to get his finger pricked to check for anemia (no shots, hooray!!). Then we came home, had a nap, then we were off to check out the Easter bunny! I will share pics as soon as I scan them in. He smiled, grabbed the bunny's fur, and was SOOOO good. And he looked adorable, thanks to Kendra's son's cute outfit we borrowed. Then we went shopping for an Easter dress for Mommy, and found one, as well as earrings and a necklace that match! (All on sale, yay!) Now, we just have to find Daddy something to match us! ;) So, it has been a good day, and he is conked out now!
1 comment:
I can't believe how fast he's growing up!!
Post a Comment