How boring is this blog?! All I've done is write weigh-in posts. I promise to get better!!! Anyway, I am happy to say that I was down 2 lbs this week, bringing the grand total to 14 pounds lost!! Woo hoo!!! I am not really sure how on earth I lost 2 lbs this week, considering the fact that Bryan was gone so I didn't eat as healthily, plus all the 4th of July festivities and yummy food that went along with it....but I'm not complaining! I only did the Shred ONE day last week, which is pretty pathetic, so my goal this week is to do it every other day, and try to walk in between those days. I did walk several times last week, one time it was 2 miles at the Arboretum, and once it was probably something crazy like 4-5 miles with a friend!! So that might have helped counteract the homemade ice cream, hot dogs, hamburgers, candy, icees, etc. that made up the weekend!!! I need to be extra diligent this week anyway, since Caleb's birthday party is this weekend, and I can't WAIT to indulge in what I'm SURE will be delicious cake!! We are also planning on getting a birthday doughnut from Krispy Kreme and a Gigi's cupcake this week...so I'm not sure I should eat at ALL, haha!!!
Ok, I'm promising to do another post of all of our 4th of July fun. And good news, Bryan made it back from Haiti safe and sound and had a wonderful time. God is doing some big things in our hearts-please pray as we try to discern His will. More on his trip in another post as well.
No comments:
Post a Comment