Well, yesterday's weigh-in results astounded me, since I was down .2. Yes, that's a POINT 2, but STILL...we had Caleb's b-day celebrations all week long and his party, and I still lost .2. I was pretty happy with that, considering I was pretty sure I was going to be UP at least 1. Woo hoo! So far this week I walked about 3 miles both last night and tonight. I need to get back to my video, but I love when the weather is nice enough to walk, and then I don't want to do anything else! I DO need to get rid of the leftover cake (YUM!) and snacks from the party, because they are just TOOO tempting.
This deserves a post of it's own, but Caleb's birthday week and his party went so well. We were so blessed by the people who came out to show their love for our sweet, sweet boy on Saturday. Gigi got him a train table, and most people got him trains or other things for his table, so he is SET. He also got a very cool Power Wheels bus, some great art supplies, books, other car or train related items, etc. Very blessed. I am still in shock that he is already 2. I will write more about his party, but here are a few pics.




No comments:
Post a Comment