Well, yesterday was a snow day, but it was business as usual around here! I kinda missed the whole, "Are we gonna have school??" thing (complete with sleeping in), but it was still fun to look outside and see snow. I was glad I didn't have to get out in it, that's for sure...I'm a nervous driver as it is, and bad weather sends my driving anxiety into overdrive! So I stayed in, made Amish friendship bread which was SOOOOO good, wrapped some presents, played with Caleb, etc. while Bryan studied for his finals that are tomorrow. We also got a surprise visit from my dad (Grandpa!) who was in town briefly. That was fun! Bryan went to his men's group at church last night and I spent forever trying to get Caleb to sleep! He finally fell asleep at 10:00...phew!! I don't know why that was the case, but it wore me out!
I forgot to mention, on Monday night I went to dinner with 2 teacher friends, and then went to one of their houses to see her 17 Christmas trees!! They're all a different theme-it's pretty amazing. And her house is not that big-probably a little bigger than ours!! I'm going to bring Bryan and Caleb to see them on Sunday I think. It was fun to reconnect with them and get the scoop on everything going on around school these days. I miss seeing them all the time, but wouldn't trade my current situation for the world. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment