Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Joining the gym...
This past weekend Bryan and I decided to join the Y, after checking out several other gyms. The Y is very family friendly and has so much to offer. On Monday I took a step class in the morning...it totally kicked my rear!!! The hardest part was keeping up with all the steps...I took step a few years ago, but it has been a while! Then I went back at night and took a Zumba class...whew! Zumba is the new "it" aerobics thing...it's Latin American dancing pretty much and it is HIGH intensity but fun, too! I learned some fun moves! Bryan took a spinning (bicycling) class that wore him out, too! We are both determined to get into shape...my body is so weird now after housing an enormous baby! I really want to feel comfortable getting in the pool next summer, so that's my goal. Although the Y has 2 indoor pools I'd like to feel comfortable getting into BEFORE next summer! It also helps that "The Biggest Loser" started tonight, it is very motivating! I know we can do it, it's just a matter of putting our minds to it. Wish us luck!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is great :) I have been thinking about joining a gym also, but there aren't any in our town & gas is just too expensive.
Yay for Zumba!!!!! I got those videos about 7 years ago. I might just have to dig them out & do them while no one is home. LOL
Glad to see Caleb is doing so well & growing so nicely :)
Post a Comment