I know you are on the edge of your seats, dying to know if we found a couch yet...YES we did, you can relax now (all 2 of you who read this). I was really excited because we got a great price on it, it's the exact couch we wanted and it is coming on THURSDAY!!!! I will take a picture of this lovely creation once it makes itself at home in my living room. I don't know if I will ever get up once I sit on it.
In other news, my baby boy is 8 weeks old today...oh my goodness!!!! He rewarded me today by refusing to sleep ALL DAY LONG and crying crying crying. I don't know what the deal was, but it made for a VERY long day. Tomorrow is my birthday and I'm really hoping it goes better than today. He has always been a very good napper, so maybe today was a fluke?
3 comments:
Congrats on the new couch! I just love getting new furniture :) It makes the whole house seem new! Happy Birthday!!
Glad you found the couch! HAPPY BIRTHDAY and it was most likely a fluke. Good luck with today
Glad you found one! Where did you get it?
Post a Comment