




This weekend Bryan and I celebrated our 2 year anniversary! Our actual anniversary is October 2. We went on the "My Old Kentucky Dinner Train" in Bardstown. It is a 1940s style dinner train. The food was really good and we went on a Murder Mystery night, so they did a play while we were eating. We shared a table with a sweet younger couple. Bryan had a dozen roses waiting for me at the table when we got there. Then that night we stayed at a hotel, for free, in an AMAZING suite. I unfortunately didn't get any pictures of it. My mom watched Caleb for us that night. I'm sure we'll do something special on actual day, too, but this was our "big" thing. It's hard to believe it was 2 years ago that we said "I do" on a gorgeous beach in Jamaica. I am so blessed to be married to such a sweet, loving, thoughtful man, and I can't wait to see what the future brings!! I love you honey!
No comments:
Post a Comment