Tuesday, June 3, 2008
School's out...FOREVER! (well at least for the next few years!)
Well, I have one more day of "school stuff" to do tomorrow but then I am officially finished!! My room is cleaned out, my garage is now full of school junk, and Bryan survived the million trips up and down the 3 flights of stairs with all my junk!! I don't know how I would have done it without him. This morning the staff gave me a gift card to Target (yay!) and neat 9-frame picture frame that can be mounted on the wall, and they all signed the back of it with little messages to me. Very sweet!!! I got a little emotional then, but not too bad. I really am just READY to move on to the next stage in my life-mommyhood. I know I will go back to teaching at some point but for now, I want to meet my little one and spend as much time as possible with him. Kristin brought her baby (Evie) to school today while she cleaned out her room, and it made it SO real--she is precious and so little and I just can't believe I have a little one like that in my belly right now! We got the changing table pad yesterday and for some reason, putting that on the changing table made it seem more real. (We had been stacking random things there until then). I've been practicing saying "next month" when people ask me when I'm due...THAT seems nuts! I cannot wait, though. Really, I can't. We had our childbirth class last Sat. and it went really well...the lady who taught it was SO nice and funny and I feel like I learned a lot. It was fun to meet other women who are due the same time as me, too! It's just so hard to believe that it's JUNE! Wahoo!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm a little sad that your officially not at LCA anymore...but I'm super excited for you to get to be a stay at home mom!!! I just get a little sad at these life transition times. :-) The best is yet to come...
Post a Comment