My due date is ONE MONTH from today!!!! I can hardly believe it. We got our car seat installed properly at the fire station this morning, so that's one more thing off the to-do list! Now we just need to pick a pediatrician and I need to pack my hospital bag. Also, Bryan is going to install a ceiling fan in the nursery, just because it gets SO stuffy in there without one. I am so excited but getting more nervous about the actual birth...I hope all goes well and I don't end up with an emergency c-section or anything like that. I can't wait to meet my little boy!!!
3 comments:
I can't believe it's almost here....!
Almost here! I highly recommend Drs. Staton & Lagrew. Dr. Staton has been Neleh's doctor since birth. :-) Dr. Staton was a resident at UK at the time and we followed her into private practice.
I can't say enough good things about Jim Bottiggi at Lexington Clinic. He was our ped when we were small and Bella adores him. http://www.lexclin.com/cgi-bin/search/physicians.173.html
Post a Comment