Friday, June 13, 2008

Nesting






I think I'm officially nesting. I have been washing/drying/organizing Caleb's clothes like crazy the past few days....why I feel the need to make sure his 9-12 month clothes are washed and hung up before he's even born is beyond me. But our nursery is really coming along! We have some more things to hang up, we need to get some shelves for his books and knick knacks, and are thinking about installing a ceiling fan. Now if only my feet would stop swelling, I'd be able to go run some errands without seriously considering a wheelchair to get around the store!

4 comments:

bryan said...

It looks great! Awesome job, honey!

Stacy said...

I love your nursery. I am about done with mine also. It's so fun to work on huh. (I am on your due in July board in case your wondering).

joanna.crabtree said...

It looks good Sarah. It looks like the room is coming along and he seems to have a ton of toys! =)

joanna.crabtree said...
This comment has been removed by the author.