Sunday, May 11, 2008

My little brother is a married man!!

Well, yesterday Bryan and I headed to Bardstown to see Matthew and Ashley get married. It was in the middle of nowhere, but it was outside and beautiful. The weather was perfect!! It was a lot of fun to see family I hadn't seen since Christmas, when I was just 1-2 months pregnant! They couldn't believe how much the belly had grown. Matthew looked handsome and Ashley looked gorgeous in her dress. She came in on a horse and carriage, very romantic!! The cake was so cute, the bridesmaid dresses were pink and very pretty, and the food was yummy. I just can't believe my "little brother" is now married! He and Ashley are now on their honeymoon in the Bahamas (Paradise Island I believe)...I'm so jealous, esp. since the weather here today is GROSS-cold and rainy. I will post pics later, but it was wonderful!! Congrats to them!

1 comment:

bryan said...

I love going to weddings with you! I'm sorry that I don't tell you everyday, but I wake up every morning and can't believe that I get to be married to you another day. I honestly can't imagine my life without you and I don't want to try. Love you forever...