Wednesday, May 21, 2008
Baby shower today!!!
I was so surprised to have a baby shower today! My class threw me a shower and Caleb got all kinds of goodies! Some really cute clothes, 2 really cool toys--a puppy that teaches the ABCs, body parts, etc and a giraffe seat/rocker that is adorable, stuffed animals, SOFT blankets that I want to sleep with now, washcloths and towels, lotions and body wash, onesies, picture frames, a picture album, a bag with places to put pictures in it, and other things that I can't remember right now! It was so cute because the kids kept it a secret as long as they could, which I'm sure was VERY hard for 7-8 year olds!! And my boys were more excited during the shower than the girls...it was hillarious. Everyting I would hold up they would say "AWWWW....."-it didn't matter what it was! I am also excited because I have a shower coming up on Sat. too! Yippee!! Now all I need is the baby!! :) Less than 60 days to go!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hooray for showers!!
Post a Comment