Saturday, May 3, 2008

Bryan's Birthday

Today was Bryan's 33rd bday!! You're getting old, sweetie! Just kidding. :) To surprise him, I planned a 4D ultraound session for this morning...he was SO surprised. It was really awesome--we got about 45 minutes of just getting to look at our baby and ended up with, like, 44 pictures, video, etc. I will post pics later but let me say, CALEB IS BIG! The 3D pics did not do him justice--he little legs and arms are chunky monkey! The lady who did the ultrasound guessed that I would go 2 weeks early...so we'll see!! Anyway, after the ultrasound, we went to Flag Fork Herb Garden to use his free birthday lunch coupon...it was yummy!! Then we did some shopping, went to Joanna's graduate school graduation party and were there for quite a while playing with Alayna and hanging out, then went over to his mom's to show her the pictures of Caleb. It was a BUSY but fun day.
More later, including pics!

1 comment:

bryan said...

Thanks for making today such an AWESOME day baby!!! You are the best wife ever, I love you so much! Thanks for always making a big deal out of my birthday. :-)