Well I had a great weekend! On Sat. my life group girls threw me a great baby shower! My mom, aunt Sherry, grandma, 2 sorority sisters (Liz and Alyssa), Bryan's mom, and of course Jenny, Joanna, and Sarah were all there. We had it at Joanna's house and it was so cute because they decorated everything to look like a jungle, since that's Caleb's nursery theme. We had delicious food, played some games, and opened presents! Caleb got some awesome things, including the Sweepeace Soother!! WOO HOO!! It is truly the mother of all swings/gliders in my opinion, and I can't wait to put Caleb in it! We also got lots more clothes, the mobile that goes with his bed set, a diaper champ, the rainforest soother that goes in his crib, some blankets, a booster seat, a homemade towel with Caleb's name on it from Sarah, and many other things I can't remember right now! It was truly great, especially to see the people I hadn't seen in a long time, like Liz and Alyssa. I have pictures that I will download later. I was so exhausted after the shower I fell asleep and didn't move till the next day.
Then on Sun., Bryan and I went over to my brother and new sister-in-law's house in Richmond for a cookout (just us and mom). It was fun to see their place-it is NICE-and Bryan and I were introduced to the game "Guitar Hero"....very fun and I can see how it could become addicting! We hung out there for quite a while, it was fun.
Then today has just been relaxing, entering grades into the computer for report cards, writing thank-you notes, and trying to breathe since apparently I now have allergies! Blah! And now Bryan is nesting because he just got back from the store with curtains and curtain rods galore!
No comments:
Post a Comment