Thursday, April 24, 2008
Dancin' at the Dentist
So yesterday I went to the dentist and it was SO great, because the whole staff was SOO excited to see me pregnant! I swear, those ladies were more excited for me than some people who I would expect to be excited for me, and it was so nice! They were all, "You look so cute!" "When are you due?" "Is it a boy or a girl?" etc. My hygenist wanted to talk baby the whole time. I told her that since it was 4:00, she was likely to get a "show" from Caleb, since he seems to be the most active around that time. And sure enough, while she was cleaning my teeth, he started dancing! She saw it out of the corner of her eye and said, "Wow! Looks like you've got a boxer in there!" and he did it the whole time. So cute and funny. The other good thing about this visit was that when we made my October appointment and she asked what time was good, I could say "I don't care!" because I don't have to make it work around my work schedule since I'll be home! With a 3 month old, wow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I think it's great that everywhere you go, people are so excited! It must be so strange to feel him moving inside. That must be an awesome feeling to know that you do don't have to schedule the enxt appointment around school!
I'm glad that your little guy was putting on a show. Sometimes I miss feeling Alayna dancing inside... its fun to have that private "mommy and baby time".
Post a Comment