Tuesday, April 22, 2008

I Love Grandparent's Day!

So, today was Grandparent's Day at school! Which means that all their grandparents came this morning, hung out in the classroom, took a tour of the school, came to a special chapel, etc. and THEN took them to lunch and HOME!!! I had ONE student after lunch. ONE!! We had a grand total of 8 2nd graders among the 3 classes, so we combined them all, had an hour long recess, and managed to go to TWO specials today (art and music). Awesome. Neither Melody nor I had a special on Monday due to a lack of subs, so this was a great way to make up for that. The only thing I wish is that today had been a Friday---that would have made it even better. But I really have no room to complain!
Also, I told Denny (principal) today that none of my shoes fit anymore and he said I could wear whatever is comfortable! So, WOO HOO to flip flops!! That made me happy, too.

1 comment:

bryan said...

Hooray for grandparents! Hooray for flip-flops!