Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Spring Break!

Woo hoo! I love Spring Break! I haven't done much except relax yesterday and today, but that has been great. I like not having to be at everyone's beck and call all day long (Mrs. Boling, I need you! Mrs. Boling, he cutted! Mrs. Boling, she's not sharing! LOL). We got Caleb's room all painted, the crib and changing table set up, the border put up, and the dresser and chair moved in this weekend!! It looks so great. I will post pics as soon as I can. Bryan was SUCH a hard worker, I was so proud of him. I can't wait to have a little one to rock/change/watch sleep in that room...it's incredible to think about. It's my favorite room in the house already. I had my 24 week doctor's appointment yesterday and all was fine! My next appt. (Apr. 28) is the one where I'll get the RH shot, do the glucose tolerance test, and have another ultrasound done. After that I start going every 2 weeks! WOW! Caleb will be here before I know it...

1 comment:

bryan said...

I can't believe how fast this is all going. It's seems like only yesterday that we found out you were pregnant! Take it easy this week, you deserve it!