Saturday, September 12, 2009

Picture post

Bathtime fun!!! Playing with the shakers at Chloe's birthday party!

The mess a 14 month old can make in a matter of minutes...Trying on his Halloween costume...not a fan...but looks cute!
Having a juice box at Chloe's party

This was on the way home the other day from a playdate--thought he looked so big and handsome. :)
I can never get pics to post in the order I want them to! This is the "after" shot of his first haircut.
This is RIGHT after his first haircut!!!
This is DURING the first haircut. He was NOT going to sit in the super cute airplane chair...he would only allow this to be done if daddy was holding him. He enjoyed the "Old McDonald" Baby Einstein video as well. :)
This is a shot of my beautiful 30th birthday cake made by my fabulous friend Juliana! My camera died so I didn't get any other good shots of my party, but I loved this one.

1 comment:

Mandy @ The Lucky 7 said...

I get SO irritated posting pictures on my blog. They are always in the wrong order and they throw the spacing all off!

Caleb is so adorable... or should I say, handsome? :) I can't believe how grown up he looks!